Wednesday, February 3, 2010

2nd edition...

So I broke down a little bit today. I was just talking to a really good friend and we just got to talking about how things are going here... we were just texting but I was crying. Im so lost here! "i need live life to the fullest" he told me. but thats easier said then done... how am I supossed to do that here... its not like West Palm, where I can just to to the beach and be in aw of magnitude of the ocean and the beauty of the sunset. Its not like Colorado, where everytime I look at the mountians I lose my breathe. they say "life isnt measured by the number of breathes you take but by the moments that take your breathe away" but I dont think there is anything here like that. I want to be inspired, I want to feel passion, I want something to live for, I want more then im experiencing... there's nothing exciting here! This friend has been through a rough year and I dont want that to happen to me before I actually start living...

On a better note, I did get to actually do something, I hung out with my roommate and her brother.. we talked and laughed! (i dont know how long its been sinced I laughed) it was nice to actually have someone to talk to! they gave me some advice on jobs and how to meet new people! It;s nice to know I actaully have someone to talk to every once in a while!

Oh yeah, Im reading "Dear John." Its really good so far, I can't stop reading it! Nicholas Sparks is an amazing writer. He just puts so much emotion into his writing... When I'm reading it, i really the love and hurt of the characters... I almost cried today while I was reading cause it was just so... ahhh... so emotional! i love it! Can't wait to see the movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment